These organic chocolate-quinoa biscuits from Oxfam Fair Trade will help you snack ethically. 260g package.
Crunchy and satisfying, these biscuits are good on their own and even better when dipped in your coffee or tea! Each packet comes with lots of biscuits, making them perfect for entertaining, sharing or just enjoying over the course of a few afternoon teas! Not as sweet as a cookie, so really best described as a biscuit. Great for those looking for a not-too-sweet chocolate hit!
Ingredients: organic wheat flour, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, puffed quinoa (Fairtrade organic quinoa flour, Fairtrade organic rice flour, organic maize flour, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, salt), organic sunflower oil, Fairtrade organic cocoa powder, organic oat flakes, Fairtrade organic quinoa flour, Fairtrade organic honey, raising agents (sodium carbonate, ammonium carbonate), salt.
Contains wheat. May contain eggs, milk, nuts, soybeans.
- Name: Organic chocolate-quinoa biscuits
- Product: Biscuits with cocoa and quinoa
- Category: Prepared foods, biscuits and crackers
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: contains ingredients certified by Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 260g
- Origin country (rice, cocoa, honey, quinoa, cane sugar): Thailand, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Green Net (Thailand), Conacado (Dominican Republic), Coopsol (Argentina), Anapqui (Bolivia), Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil tube
- Details: These chocolate biscuits are made with the goodness of Fairtrade cocoa, quinoa, rice and honey! They support small-scale producers! Perfect to enjoy with your fair trade coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
Gared Larose –
Quite good. A little drier than expected.
Adrian Larose (verified owner) –
A new craving! Crispy and chocolatey and great w coffee, or peanut butter.