These organic chocolate hearts from Oxfam Fair Trade are made from smooth Belgian chocolate and filled with hazelnut praliné! The shells of the chocolate come in two different types: milk and dark chocolate, both with the same luxurious filling. They’re not only organic, they’re Fairtrade Certified, so that you can feel confident that the cocoa producers received a fair wage for their beans. 160g package.
These cute chocolate hearts are going to melt yours! They’re full of a deliciously nutty praliné filling (made from hazelnuts), which goes perfectly with the smooth milk & dark Belgian chocolate! They’re perfect for loved ones who can’t decide between milk or dark, or for sharing with a friend who prefers whichever you don’t! Excellent as a gift for any holiday (the package isn’t marketed to any holiday in particular), but especially great around Valentine’s Day, of course! Around the Rosette office, we enjoy them as stocking stuffers at Christmas time!
Ingredients: cane sugar*°, cocoa mass*°, cocoa butter*°, HAZELNUTS°, whole MILK powder°, vanilla powder*°.
Contains milk, nuts. May contain traces of soybeans.
* ingredient from a fair trade relationship. ° ingredient from organic agriculture.
- Name: Bio Hearts Chocolates
- Product: Hazelnut praliné-filled milk and dark chocolate heart figures
- Category: Chocolate bars, candy
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Organic, Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 160g
- Origin countries: Madagascar, Dominican Republic, Paraguay, Peru
- Cooperatives: Promabio (Madagascar), Conacado (Dominican Republic), Manduvira (Paraguay), Otisa (Paraguay), Acopagro (Peru), CAC Oro Verde (Peru).
- Package details: Outer paperboard box with compostable cellophane bag and twist tie closure inside
- Details: These beautiful organic chocolate hearts are just perfect as a gift! They have about half milk chocolate and half dark chocolate coatings, all filled with the same delicious hazelnut praliné! You’ll love these treats for the holidays, all the way through the Valentine’s Day season and even Easter! Perfect for sharing, these chocolates are bound to become a family favourite year after year!