Oatmeal Milk and Honey soap by Tubby Tabby Soaps contains fair trade honey that is verified by Fair Trade Federation. It’s the beautiful, raw, organic honey made by African Bronze Honey!
Made with exfoliating oats, this soap is gently scented like sweet oatmeal and honey. It also has three different milks added for extra moisturizing: cow’s milk, goat’s milk and coconut milk. Add to this the hydrating properties of honey and this bar soap is a real treat for your skin!
Made with no artificial colours.
These soaps come with recyclable paper packaging printed with eco-friendly soy inks, making them a zero-waste product. They’re also lighter and more concentrated than liquid soap, which is largely water and requires more fuel to ship. Choosing bar soap is the environmentally-friendly choice, and a great way to keep your hands and body nice and clean!
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, water, sweet almond oil, sodium hydroxide (lye)*, cocoa butter, castor oil, fragrance, honey, colloidal oats, cow’s milk, goat’s milk, coconut milk, sodium lactate.
* None remains in the final soap. When added to oils, lye produces a chemical reaction that creates a totally new and safe substance: soap!
- Name: Oatmeal Milk and Honey soap
- Product: Bar soap with colloidal oats, honey and milks
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Tubby Tabby Soaps
- Certifications (honey): Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 120g
- Origin country (honey): Zambia
- Package details: Recycled paper printed with soy ink
- Details: Liquid soap is harder on the environment, as it requires (usually plastic) bottles and is heavier to ship due to its water content. Why not make the switch to bar soap? These exfoliating Oatmeal Milk and Honey soap bars are made with fair trade, organic honey and three different milks for extra skin pampering! Enjoy the skin-loving properties of honey while gently scrubbing your skin smooth and clean!
There are no reviews yet.