This oat milk chocolate bar (“Chocol-oat”) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
One of the newest additions to Camino’s line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar is a perfect cross between vegan milk chocolate and dark chocolate!
Smooth, creamy, Fairtrade oat milk chocolate with no distractions. This is a 43% dairy-free milk chocolate that’s a little on the dark side for a milk chocolate. It’s smooth and creamy, but also packs a flavoursome bite due to the higher cocoa content.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Sugar*(Golden Cane Sugar*), Cocoa Butter*, Cacao Mass*, Oat flour* (gluten-free), Ground Vanilla Beans*. *Fairtrade certified. May contain: Peanuts, tree nuts, and milk.
- Name: Chocol-oat
- Product: Oat milk chocolate bar
- Category: Milk chocolate (dairy free)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country: Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Acopagro (Peru), El Quinacho (Peru), CACVRA (Peru), Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: The search is over! This dairy-free, oat milk chocolate bar is just what you’ve been looking for to fulfill your chocolate cravings! Gone are the days when vegans had to deal with less-than-great treat options—everyone will love this bar! The smooth creaminess and slight nuttiness of the oat milk is absolutely perfect, and the 43% cocoa makes this a darker milk chocolate. That means all the rich, deep chocolate flavour and milky creaminess without any of the dairy. At last! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.
There are no reviews yet.