Mt Kenya Black tea from JusTea is a loose leaf fair trade tea. JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 90g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Mt Kenya contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Kenyan Black tea.
- Name: Mt Kenya loose leaf black tea
- Product: Black tea
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 90g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: Did you know that much of the world’s tea is grown in Kenya? While not as famous as its Asian counterparts, Kenyan black tea is beautifully aromatic and delicious! Enjoy with your breakfast or have a special treat during the day. Comes in a 90g tin.