Camino mint dark chocolate (67%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 100g bars.
Enjoy the classic combination of dark chocolate and mint. Smooth chocolate studded with crispy peppermint throughout.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, peppermint crisps (Fairtrade cane sugar, peppermint oil), ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 67% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, Peanuts, Milk.
- Name: Mint
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with mint crackle
- Category: Dark chocolate (67% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This rich dark chocolate is studded with crispy bits of refreshing mint candy. A perfect chocolate and mint treat! This 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.
There are no reviews yet.