This mint and clay bar soap by Karité Delapointe contains shea butter that is certified by Fairtrade International.
Made with a refreshing scent of mint with no artificial colours or scents. Contains clay for light exfoliation. Ideal for oily skin. Perfect for healing damaged skin and sunburn. This shea butter bar soap is very nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
The wrapper appears in the picture for information purposes only. These soaps come without any packaging, making them a zero-waste product.
Ingredients: shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, distilled water, green clay – Illite, spearmint essential oil, cedar tree essential oil, zeolite, peppermint essential oil, rosemary extract.
- Name: Mint and clay soap
- Product: Bar soap with shea butter and clay
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Karité Delapointe
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item weight: 95g
- Origin country (shea): Burkina Faso
- Package details: comes without packaging
- Details: Liquid soap is harder on the environment, as it requires (usually plastic) bottles and is heavier to ship due to its water content. Why not make the switch to bar soap? These organic mint and clay soap bars made with fair trade, organic shea butter make it an easy choice! Enjoy the skin-loving properties of shea butter while falling in love with the bright mint aroma of this soap!