IMPORTANT: due to rising spring/summer temperatures, we can’t ship this product right now. This is because chocolate melts en-route during shipping in the warmer months. This product will be available again for shipped orders in the autumn, once temperatures are cool again. This product will continue to be available all summer (stock permitting) for anyone who can pick up in Ottawa.
Mini Belgian milk chocolates from Oxfam Fair Trade are certified by Fairtrade International. Also meet European organic standards. Available in packages of 40, 100 or 400 mini (5g) bars.
Belgian milk chocolate that’s perfect for Halloween, wedding favours, gifts and more!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, organic milk powder, Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic vanilla.
- Name: Belgian Chocolate, Milk
- Product: Miniature milk chocolate bars
- Category: Milk chocolate (38% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 2kg (box of 400)
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Oro Verde (Peru)
- Package details: Plasticized foil inner wrappers (individually-wrapped) in cardboard box.
- Details: The smooth richness of Belgian milk chocolate, now in fair trade minis! Perfect for kids, giving as gifts (hello, stocking stuffers!) or using at events for outreach. These mini chocolates are 5 grams each and individually wrapped.