Mini Belgian milk chocolates from Oxfam Fair Trade are certified by Fairtrade International. Also meet European organic standards. Available in packages of 40, 100 or 400 mini (5g) bars.
Belgian milk chocolate that’s perfect for Halloween, wedding favours, gifts and more! Our best-selling product by far, community organizers love giving out these little gems during their outreach events. What better way to start a conversation about fair trade than by giving them a taste of how great fair trade chocolate is?! And even if you’re only conversing with yourself about fair trade, we think that’s a fine use for these treats! 😉
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, organic milk powder, Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic vanilla.
- Name: Mini Belgian milk chocolates
- Product: Miniature milk chocolate bars
- Category: Milk chocolate (38% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Net item weight: 2kg (box of 400), 500g (package of 100), 200g (package of 40)
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Oro Verde (Peru)
- Package details: Plasticized foil inner wrappers (individually-wrapped) in cardboard box.
- Details: The smooth richness of Belgian milk chocolate, now in fair trade minis! Perfect for kids, giving as gifts or using at events for outreach. These mini chocolates are 5 grams each and individually wrapped.
Erin Bird –
Many kids do not like dark chocolate so we find that these are a big hit at events.