IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Mini Belgian dark chocolates from Oxfam Fair Trade are certified by Fairtrade International. Also meet European organic standards. Available in packages of 40, 100 or 400 mini (5g) bars.
Belgian dark chocolate that’s perfect for Halloween, wedding favours, gifts and more! Vegan and dairy-free!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, Fairtrade organic fat-reduced cocoa powder; soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 60%.
- Name: Belgian Chocolate, Dark
- Product: Miniature dark chocolate bars
- Category: Dark chocolate (60% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 2kg (box of 400)
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Oro Verde (Peru)
- Package details: Plasticized foil inner wrappers (individually-wrapped) in cardboard box.
- Details: Decadent dark Belgian chocolate in mini form! A grown-up version of a quick treat that makes a great gift or party favour. These mini chocolates are 5 grams each and individually wrapped.