Mini Belgian dark chocolates from Oxfam Fair Trade are certified by Fairtrade International. Also meet European organic standards. Available in packages of 40, 100 or 400 mini (5g) bars.
Belgian dark chocolate that’s perfect for Halloween, wedding favours, gifts and more! Vegan and dairy-free!
If you love a lighter dark chocolate, this is a great option for you. Still rich and delicious as dark chocolate should be, the cocoa solids are about 60% minimum in these mini bars. That’s just a touch darker than the standard semi-sweet chocolate chips that we’re used to (they’re typically about 55%). If you love a super dark chocolate (over 70%), we recommend one of the extra-dark chocolate options we offer instead.
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic cocoa mass, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, Fairtrade organic cocoa butter, Fairtrade organic fat-reduced cocoa powder; soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 60%.
- Name: Belgian Chocolate, Dark
- Product: Miniature dark chocolate bars
- Category: Dark chocolate (60% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 2kg (box of 400)
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic), ACOPAGRO (Peru), CAC Oro Verde (Peru)
- Package details: Plasticized foil inner wrappers (individually-wrapped) in a cardboard box. Smaller quantities (100-count & 40-count) are packaged in a paper bag.
- Details: These mini Belgian dark chocolates are perfect for gifts, community events and more! A grown-up version of a quick treat that goes great with coffee & tea. These mini chocolates are 5 grams each and individually wrapped.