These organic quinoa-honey biscuits from Maya are a brand new product that will help you snack ethically. 240g package, containing 25 biscuits in a foil package.
An absolutely delicious honey biscuit, a little reminiscent of a digestive cookie. Perfect for dunking in your coffee or tea, this satisfying and crunchy little biscuit would be a delicious, light dessert. Each package has lots of biscuits, making them great for sharing, or just enjoy them over the course of a few afternoon teas!
Ingredients: organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, organic extruded quinoa 10.6% (Fairtrade organic quinoa flour 43%, Fairtrade organic rice flour, organic corn flour, Fairtrade organic cane sugar, salt), Fairtrade organic honey 3.5%, organic oat flour, organic barley flour, raising agents (sodium carbonate, ammonium carbonate), salt, natural flavours.
Contains wheat. May contain eggs, milk, nuts, soybeans.
- Name: Maya organic quinoa-honey biscuits
- Product: Biscuits with honey and quinoa
- Category: Prepared foods, biscuits and crackers
- Brand: Maya (via Oxfam Fair Trade)
- Certifications: contains ingredients certified by Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 240g
- Origin country (sugar, quinoa, rice, honey): Paraguay, Bolivia, Thailand, Argentina
- Cooperatives: Manduvira (Paraguay), Anapqui (Bolivia), Green Net (Thailand), Coopsol (Argentina)
- Package details: Foil tube
- Details: These tasty cookies come in packages of 25 biscuits. Made with the goodness of Fairtrade quinoa, rice and honey, these biscuits are extra sweet because they support small-scale producers! Perfect to enjoy with your fair trade coffee or tea.