Market Mittens by Ark Imports are a cozy pair of knit mittens that use up the scraps that invariably result from making well-planned-out knit designs. Skilled fair trade artisans make these mittens by hand in Nepal. Fair Trade Federation membership means that these artisans receive a fair wage for their work! Made to last, with love.
Available in two colour themes: neutral or colourful. Specific colour combinations are difficult to predict, but you can choose between earth tones and a more rainbow range of bright colours. The simple knit design of the mittens makes it more gender-neutral, and the scraps used to make the mittens help reduce yarn waste. Knit from 100% New Zealand wool with a polyester fleece lining for the perfect balance of warmth and comfort. The mittens are nice and cozy, making them great for wearing from late autumn through winter!
Fair trade fashion makes a real difference to farmers and workers in the Global South, so be sure to choose ethical brands to make an impact!
- Name: Market Mittens
- Product: Multi-coloured wool mittens
- Category: Clothing, winter accessories
- Brand: Ark Imports
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Season/style: Winter outerwear
- Sizes available: One size
- Origin country: Nepal
- Package details: Cardboard tags attached using string.
- Details: With an exterior made from 100% New Zealand wool and an interior of the softest polyester fleece, these mittens offer the best balance of warmth and comfort! No scratchy wool against your skin, while also providing the luxurious warmth that only real wool can. Plus, these mittens use up yarn scraps, and that help us move towards a world with less waste! One size (on the smaller side).