This mango Brazil nut snack bar from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 40g snack bars.
Reminiscent of Larabar brand snack bars, with a similar chewy nuttiness.
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic mango (35%), Fairtrade organic honey, organic rolled oats, organic Brazil nuts (10%), rice crisps (organic rice flour, organic raw cane sugar, organic sunflower oil, organic malted barley flour), Fairtrade organic concentrated apple juice.
- Name: Mango Brazil
- Product: Chewy fruit and nut energy bar
- Category: Dried fruit & nuts, Fruit & nut bars, snacks
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 40g
- Origin countries: Burkina Faso, Nicaragua, Bolivia
- Cooperatives: Wouol (Burkina Faso), Cosatin (Nicaragua), Coinacapa (Bolivia)
- Package details: plasticized foil wrapper
- Details: These tasty fruit and nut bars are exactly the energy boost you need during your hikes, while travelling or after a workout! Also great for putting into kids’ lunches for a fruity and nutty treat. This bar combines the sweet and fruity flavour of dried mango with the satisfying crunch of Brazil nuts. Absolutely delicious!