Lip balm sampler pack by Zambeezi contains 3 flavours of lip balm made with fair trade, organic beeswax and mongongo oil from Zambia, as well as nourishing jojoba oil and lanolin. Comes in packs of three tubes (0.15oz/4.25g per tube), including the tangerine, lemongrass and Suncare varieties. Great to give as a gift (or stocking stuffer) and easy to tuck into your pocket or purse!
Made without artificial flavours or colours.
These lip balms are made with honey, beeswax and lanolin, meaning they’re not suitable for vegans.
Lemongrass lip balm
If your lips could kiss you, they would! The original Zambeezi lip balm has a wild gingery lemongrass flavor with organically grown, Fair Trade ingredients you will totally fall for.
Ingredients: organic coconut oil, organic sunflower oil, fair trade organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, lanolin, fair trade organic mongongo oil, fair trade organic lemongrass oil, organic peppermint oil, fair trade organic rosemary oil, vitamin e.
Tangerine lip balm
This tart, tangy balm will have your lips doing the twist and shout! Organically grown, Fair Trade ingredients create a refreshing zing to make your lips dance.
Suncare lip balm
Shield your lips from the harmful one-two punch of UVA and UVB rays! This delightful, gingery balm combines organically grown, Fair Trade ingredients with Zinc Oxide to naturally protect your kisser. Comparable to SPF 15
Ingredients: Fair trade organic beeswax, fair trade organic sunflower oil, organic coconut oil, lanolin, fair trade organic mongongo oil, organic jojoba oil, zinc oxide, fair trade organic lemongrass oil, organic peppermint oil, fair trade organic rosemary oil, vitamin e.
Lip balm sampler pack details
- Name: Variety 3-pack
- Product: Sampler pack of 3 lip balms
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Zambeezi
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 12.75g (0.45oz) net weight
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: Outer packaging is a thin plastic film over a cardboard backing; inner packaging is a plastic tube with twist bottom
- Details: Did you know there is a thriving honey industry in Zambia, powered by wild bees? These lip balms use the resulting honey and beeswax to create these luxuriously moisturizing lip balms! The lanolin (extracted naturally from sheep’s wool) and fairly-traded Zambian mongongo oil is very nourishing to the lips, protecting them from the harsh weather that Canadians have come to know all too well! Pamper your lips year-round with these three delicious and all-natural lip balms: tangerine, lemongrass and Suncare!