Level Ground Peru coffee is a smooth medium roast coffee. Certified by Fairtrade International. Level Ground is also a member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies them company-wide for their ethical business practices.
Available in 300g bags. Whole bean coffee, or also available ground. Single origin (from Peru).
A wonderfully smooth and sweet roast with a crispness to it, this is a truly luxurious cup of coffee. One of the best-selling coffees we carry! If you love a medium roast coffee, you won’t want to miss a chance to try this one. This is a roast that Level Ground has offered for quite some time, and for good reason! Why mess with a great thing?
Taste description: Sweet citrus, green apple, milk chocolate, toasted peanut – with a crisp fruity finish.
- Name: Peru single origin coffee
- Product: Whole bean coffee
- Category: Roasted Arabica bean coffee
- Brand: Level Ground Trading
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 300g
- Origin country: Peru
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag with twist tie for re-sealing
- Details: Level Ground Peru coffee is a single-origin coffee with notes of sweet citrus and toasted nuts. Because it has a mellow flavour, it’s great for those who are new to medium roasts. Comes in a 300g bag, either whole bean or ground.