Level Ground French Roast coffee is Fairtrade Certified and organic. Certified by Fairtrade International. Level Ground is also a member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies them company-wide for their ethical business practices.
Available in 300g bags. Whole bean or ground coffee.
Unapologetically dark and bold, this coffee is an enjoyably intense cup! Great for those who love a full-bodied coffee with a touch of sweetness. A perfect blend of Colombian, Peruvian and Honduran beans (all Arabica), this roast will delight the tastebuds of anyone who loves an extra dark roast! Available in whole bean coffee for extra freshness. For the freshest cup, grind the beans just before you make your brew. It makes all the difference!
New package, same great coffee!
Flavour notes: Intense, sweet, spicy, smoky.
- Name: Level Ground French Roast
- Product: Roasted Arabica bean coffee
- Category: Very dark roast
- Brand: Level Ground Trading
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 300g
- Origin countries: Colombia, Peru, Honduras
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag with twist tie for re-sealing
- Details: For those who like their coffee extremely dark! The darkest roast we sell, this coffee is great for those looking for an intense coffee experience! Holds up well to cream and sugar. Has a slightly smoky profile, with a big hit of dark chocolate, roasted nuts and spices, and also a little sweet. Comes in a 300g bag, either whole bean or ground.
Siavash Ghazvinian –
I love this roast. One of my all-time favourites! Has a slight dark chocolate taste. Very similar taste to the Kicking Horse Coffee Grizzly Claw roast.