Level Ground Ethiopia coffee is a unique medium roast coffee. Certified by Fairtrade International. Level Ground is also a member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies their ethical business practices as a whole.
Available in 300g bags. Either whole bean or ground coffee. Single origin.
This premium, organic coffee is from small-scale coffee farmers in Ethiopia who earn a living wage for their hard work! Through the cooperative model, coffee growers are able to live on smallholder farms that do minimal damage to the natural environment, while still being able to supply a large demand. By banding together, they’re empowered by their increased purchasing power and also have the opportunity to learn from and support one another!
Flavour notes: Berry, sugar-sweet, black tea, toasted almond.
- Name: Ethiopia
- Product: Whole bean coffee
- Category: Medium roast
- Brand: Level Ground Trading
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 300g
- Origin country: Ethiopia
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag with twist tie for re-sealing
- Details: This Level Ground Ethiopia coffee will shake up your regular brew and liven up your taste buds! Ethiopian coffee is famously fruity and sweet, making it a favourite among coffee lovers! Doesn’t tend to pair as well with cream, but truly unique and delicious drunk black. Comes in a 300g bag, whole bean or ground.
There are no reviews yet.