Fair trade decaffeinated dark roast, originating from Honduras. Level Ground decaf coffee is Fairtrade Certified and organic. Certified by Fairtrade International. Level Ground is also a member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies them company-wide for their ethical business practices.
Available in 300g bags. Whole bean or ground coffee. Single origin (Honduras).
This decaffeinated dark roast is great for those who prefer a full-bodied coffee but don’t want the caffeine that usually comes with it! If you prefer to have a splash of cream and/or sugar with your coffee, this one holds up well. The coffee beans are decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Process in Vancouver for the best-quality decaf beans out there!
These coffee beans empower women working in the coffee industry, meaning your purchase provides crucial work for women who might otherwise face underemployment and unfairly low wages.
Social Impact: Female farmer empowerment, sanitation upgrades, increased productivity education.
Flavour description: Sugar-sweet, dried fruit, semi-sweet chocolate, baking spice.
- Name: Level Ground Decaf single origin coffee
- Product: Roasted Arabica bean coffee (decaffeinated)
- Category: Decaf dark roast
- Brand: Level Ground Trading
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 300g
- Origin country: Honduras
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag with twist tie for re-sealing
- Details: This is a classic, dark roast decaf from Honduras. Single origin coffee is Swiss Water decaffeinated in Vancouver so you can enjoy a nice, dark roast without getting too buzzed! Fairtrade Certified, organic certified and directly traded with small-scale coffee producers. Comes in a 300g bag, either whole bean or ground.