Level Ground Colombia coffee is a dark roast. Certified by Fairtrade International. Level Ground is also a member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies them company-wide for their ethical business practices. Available in 300g bags. Whole bean or ready-ground coffee. Single origin (Colombian).
This was the original coffee that Level Ground started out with over 20 years ago! And since it’s the brew that they built their whole company on, you can bet it’s a classic for a reason. Rich and unapologetically dark, lovers of dark roasts will want to circle back for another taste! This is also a great coffee to start out with if you’re new to Level Ground.
Flavour notes: Savoury, deep ‘coffee’ note, sweet dark chocolate.
- Name: Colombia
- Product: Roasted Arabica bean coffee
- Category: Dark roast
- Brand: Level Ground Trading
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 300g
- Origin country: Colombia
- Cooperative: Cooperativa de los Andes
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag with twist tie for re-sealing
- Details: Level Ground Colombia coffee is a definite favourite! This is the classic, dark roast Colombian bean that put Level Ground on the map! This coffee is a classic for a reason, and it’s no wonder that its deep, full-bodied flavour makes it one of our bestsellers! Comes in a 300g bag, either whole bean or ground.