Level Ground Bright Roast coffee is a light roast coffee (the lightest we carry, in fact!). Certified by Fairtrade International. Level Ground is also a member of the Fair Trade Federation, which verifies them company-wide for their ethical business practices.
Available in 300g bags. Whole bean or ground coffee. Craft blend of Arabica beans from Honduras, Ethiopia and Uganda. And it’s organic certified.
This coffee hails from three different countries, but it comes together in an amazing, bright, complex flavour. Uganda is the origin country for some of these beans, and many producers from this region have really relied on fair trade to begin to recover from the horrors they and their countryfolk lived through not so long ago. Fair trade is a big step towards being able to build back stronger, and that’s why it’s so important to communities and people all over the world!
Social Impacts: Female economic empowerment, upgrading and improved agricultural practices, sustainable waste management, renewable biogas projects, improved working conditions for women, health education on Ebola, Covid-19 and Malaria
Tasting notes: Light, juicy, sweet, crisp.
Taste description: Bright raspberry notes on entry, sweet almond impressions, ruby red grapefruit, juicy mouthfeel, crisp finish.
- Name: Level Ground Bright Roast
- Product: Whole bean coffee
- Category: Light roast (blond roast)
- Brand: Level Ground Trading
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 300g
- Origin country: Honduras, Ethiopia, Uganda
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag with twist tie for re-sealing
- Details: A very light roast that blends beans from Honduras, Rwanda and Ethiopia into a light & juicy coffee! This is the lightest roast we carry, sometimes called a blond roast. It’s a lovely, complex flavour that’s enhanced by just the right blend of beans from these three producers. Comes in a 300g bag, either whole bean or ground.