Lemon Hibiscus green rooibos herbal tea from Tega Organic Tea is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Kosher certified. Available in 24g boxes (each contains 16 teabags).
Full of the goodness of organic flowers, fruit and herbs, there’s no caffeine in this tea! Enjoy the bright freshness of lemon peel and lemongrass, paired with sweet and floral hibiscus notes, all over a green rooibos base. Great hot or iced!
If you haven’t tried green rooibos before, many folks liken it to a green tea, only with a little of the signature rooibos flavour. While red (fermented) rooibos is a little woody and earthy, green rooibos maintains a lot of its freshness and “green” taste.
This Fairtrade and organic tea comes in tea bags for your convenience.
Ingredients: Pure Green unfermented Rooibos, Lemongrass, Lemon peel, Hibiscus, Natural Lemon Flavor.
- Name: Lemon hibiscus green rooibos
- Product: Herbal teabags (rooibos-based)
- Category: Herbal tea
- Brand: Tega Organic Tea
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 24g
- Package details: Cardboard box with individually-wrapped teabags
- Details: The natural sweetness of hibiscus pairs beautifully with the bright notes of lemongrass and lemon peel in this green rooibos! Delicious in the cold weather as a hot tea, but a real stand-out as an iced tea in the summer. Try it as cold brew! As hibiscus can get bitter if over-steeped in hot water, making a cold brew iced tea with this beautiful flower makes a naturally-sweet and beautifully rosy drink. Comes with 16 teabags in each box.