Lemon hibiscus green rooibos from Tega Organic Tea is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Certified kosher. Available in boxes of 16 tea bags.
This Fairtrade herbal tea comes in tea bags for your convenience.
Hibiscus makes a famously beautiful, pink-coloured tea! Enjoy the rosy hue in this cup, and be careful not to over-brew! Brewing the hibiscus just briefly (a minute or so) in hot water is enough—overdoing it can make your hibiscus taste bitter! With a short brew, hibiscus is naturally sweet, so it’s a perfect match for fruity teas. This cup will give you a sweet, slightly floral and decidedly fruity flavour from the added lemon! It’s a clean, fresh and invigorating flavour profile, so we’re pretty sure you’ll love it!
If you’ve never tried out green rooibos before, its flavour can be described as slightly earthier than green tea, only rooibos is naturally free of caffeine. While still green, rooibos doesn’t have as much of a “woody” flavour that you often see in red or mature rooibos. This helps it retain a milder flavour that makes it a great backdrop for flavours like other herbs, florals and fruits. (As in this case!)
Ingredients: Organic Pure Green unfermented Rooibos, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Lemon peel, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Natural Lemon Flavour.
- Name: Lemon Hibiscus Green Rooibos
- Product: Herbal tea in bags
- Category: Herbal (caffeine free)
- Brand: Tega Organic Tea
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 24g
- Package details: Cardboard box with individually-wrapped (plastic-free) teabags
- Details: Not looking for the buzz of caffeine but still want a warm cup of tea? This herbal option is bursting with the fresh flavours of hibiscus, citrus and naturally caffeine-free green rooibos. Enjoy a cup any time of day, and still have a good night’s sleep!