This lavender-scented shea bar soap by Karité Delapointe contains shea butter that is certified by Fairtrade International.
Made with a light scent of lavender with no artificial colours or scents. Perfect for healing damaged skin and restoring skin elasticity. This shea butter bar soap is very nourishing and moisturizing for the skin.
The wrapper appears in the picture for information purposes only. These soaps come without any packaging, making them a zero-waste product.
Ingredients: Fairtrade Certified organic shea butter, organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, distilled water, lavender essential oil, rosemary extract.
- Name: Lavender shea bar soap
- Product: Bar soap with shea butter
- Category: Bath & body
- Brand: Karité Delapointe
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item weight: 95g
- Origin country (shea): Burkina Faso
- Package details: comes without packaging
- Details: Liquid soap is harder on the environment, as it requires (usually plastic) bottles and is heavier to ship due to its water content. Why not make the switch to bar soap? These organic lavender bars made with fair trade, organic shea butter make it an easy choice! Enjoy the skin-loving properties of shea butter while falling in love with the refreshing lavender aroma of this soap!