Kenyan Earl Grey loose leaf tea from JusTea is a loose leaf fair trade tea that naturally contains no caffeine. JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 90g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Kenyan Earl Grey loose leaf tea contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Ingredients: Kenyan black tea, organic cold-pressed bergamot oil.
- Name: Kenyan Earl Grey loose leaf tea
- Product: Black tea with natural flavour
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 90g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: This classic tea is now available in a loose-leaf and fair trade variety! Enjoy the complex flavour of Kenyan black tea, accented with organic bergamot oil for a touch of bright citrus! Comes in a 90g tin.
There are no reviews yet.