Just Us! Seven Sacred Teachings coffee (“L’luiknek Kina’masutil”) is certified by SPP (Small Producers’ Symbol). Available in 12oz/340g bags. Whole bean coffee.
Flavour description: Roasty, Cocoa, Black Pepper.
“I chose the name The Seven Sacred Teachings for this coffee because of my belief in our values and what they stand for. We, as Mi’kmaq, have lived by these teachings for thousands of years. When we start our day with love in a mug may we meditate and take one of these teachings we need to make our day easier to live by. Try it, it works. Wela’lin” – Lorraine Whitman, Glooscap First Nation Elder
- Name: L’luiknek Kina’masutil (Seven Sacred Teachings)
- Product: Whole bean coffee
- Category: Dark roast
- Brand: Just Us! Coffee Roasters
- Certifications: Small Producers’ Symbol (SPP) fair trade, Organic
- Item weight: 340g
- Package details: Plastic stand-up pouch
- Details: This coffee is delicious in its own right, but it also supports education programs that benefit Canada’s Indigenous groups. Times are difficult at the moment, and Indigenous folks face additional struggles due to the persisting effects of colonialism, and so you can feel good about enjoying a cup of this beautifully-roasted, fair trade coffee every morning!