This summer harvest honey is what happens when honey bees use nectar from the pristine Miombo forest. Verified by the Fair Trade Federation. It’s also certified organic. Available in 50g mini jars.
Absolutely amazing in coffee or tea as a sugar substitute, a delicious toast spread, or enjoy it on its own for a real treat! Your tastebuds will fall in love, and because it’s unpasteurized and not micro-filtered, the natural pollen and antioxidants remain. Enjoy the benefits of raw, minimally-processed honey!
A product of Zambia. Bottled in Canada.
- Name: Summer harvest honey
- Product: Raw forest honey
- Category: Spreads & sauces
- Brand: African Bronze Honey Project
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: Recyclable glass jar with metal lid.
- Details: A truly unique honey made from nectar from the pristine Miombo forest in south-eastern Africa. The resulting honey has notes of whiskey and fruit, and the honey retains its complex flavour due to its minimal processing. And because this honey is raw and unpasteurized, it’s full of antioxidants and micro-nutrients!