Camino’s intensely dark drinking chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 275g tins.
The darkest hot chocolate that we carry. Perfect for those that like to push the limits of chocolate darkness! Intense, pure cocoa flavour that will make you think you’re drinking a dark chocolate bar. For a creamier cup of cocoa, make with your favourite kind of milk (dairy or non-dairy)!
Fair trade hot chocolate packaged in a recyclable cardboard and metal tin with a plastic (re-sealable) lid. Please recycle!
Ingredients: Fairtrade dark chocolate (Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade golden cane sugar, Fairtrade cocoa powder), Fairtrade cocoa powder, Fairtrade golden cane sugar.
May contain: Soy, Milk.
- Name: Intensely dark drinking chocolate
- Product: Hot cocoa
- Category: Drinking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 227g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: If you’re looking for an intense drinking chocolate experience, look no further! This very dark hot cocoa mix is just right for those that like the darkest of dark chocolates. To take it down a notch, make it with your favourite milk (dairy or non-dairy), or just enjoy it in its pure intensity by using hot water!