Fair trade, wild forest honey from African Bronze Honey Project is infused with chilies, creating hot honey! Verified by the Fair Trade Federation. It’s also certified organic. Available in 50g mini jars.
Absolutely amazing in sauces and marinades, for a unique toast spread, or enjoy on its own to enjoy the warm sweetness! Your tastebuds will enjoy its unique flavour, and because it’s unpasteurized and not micro-filtered, the natural pollen and antioxidants remain. Enjoy the benefits of raw, minimally-processed honey!
A product of Zambia and Canada. Bottled in Canada.
- Name: Hot honey
- Product: Raw forest honey infused with chilies
- Category: Spreads & sauces
- Brand: African Bronze Honey Project
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation, Organic
- Item weight: 50g
- Origin country: Zambia
- Package details: Recyclable glass jar with metal lid.
- Details: Heat things up with this sweet heat! Great for cooking with, you’ll love this honey as a marinade or a fun addition to your next stir-fry. The honey retains its complex flavour due to its minimal processing. And because this honey is raw and unpasteurized, it’s full of antioxidants and micro-nutrients!