Helix Kangaroo Mittens by Ark Imports are as warm as they are practical! They have finger flaps that flip back when you need extra dexterity! Skilled fair trade artisans make these mittens by hand in Nepal. Fair Trade Federation membership means that these artisans receive a fair wage for their work! Made of New Zealand Wool for warmth and lined with fleece for comfort.
Available in three neutral colours, these beautiful cable knit mittens will go perfectly with whatever other winter wear you have! Wool is a very renewable natural fibre, making these mittens extra sustainable. Did you know? Sheep feel uncomfortable if they aren’t sheared on a regular basis. This means we can participate in a symbiotic relationship with them when we use their beautiful wool to stay warm!
The neutral colour palette makes these mittens appropriate for everyone, regardless of gender.
Fair trade textiles and accessories make a real difference to farmers and workers in the Global South, so be sure to choose ethical brands to make an impact!
- Name: Helix Kangaroo Mittens
- Product: Mittens with finger flaps
- Category: Mittens & gloves, Winter Accessories
- Brand: Ark Imports
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Season/style: Winter
- Colour: Black, taupe or white
- Origin country: Nepal
- Package details: Cardboard tags attached using string.
- Details: This pair of mittens marries the best of gloves and mittens! Keep your fingers warm by tucking them inside the flap and wearing these mittens like traditional mittens on cold days. Alternatively, button back the flaps and have full use of your fingers when you need to do something more precise! Made with New Zealand wool for maximum warmth, lined with fleece for maximum comfort!