This Fairtrade hazelnut toffee dark chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. Also non-GMO and gluten-free certified. Wrapped in 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper. Available in 85g bars.
When you purchase Endangered Species Chocolate, you can rest assured that 10% of profits are going towards wildlife conservation efforts! This bar is helping protect the endangered black rhinoceros (rhino).
This dark chocolate is made with fair trade cocoa and sugar ingredients, making sure that producers are getting a fair price for their produce!
Ingredients: Bittersweet Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Organic Butter (Milk), Sugar, Hazelnuts, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt.
Allergens: Contains milk, soy and tree nuts (Hazelnuts). Produced on equipment that also processes product containing peanuts and other tree nuts.
- Name: Hazelnut toffee dark chocolate
- Product: Dark chocolate bar with hazelnut toffee pieces
- Category: Dark chocolate
- Brand: Endangered Species Chocolate
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 85g
- Package details: 100% post-consumer-waste recycled paper (outer wrapper), foil inner wrapper
- Details: A real treat! This chocolate combines the smooth and rich flavour of dark chocolate and the sweet nuttiness of hazelnuts and caramel. The classic pairing of nuts, toffee and chocolate, all grown up. Our customers report that these bars aren’t sickeningly sweet like some salted caramel bars, and the dark chocolate really holds its own! These bars are 85g and perfect for sharing.