This hazelnut salted caramel oat milk chocolate is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 80g bars.
One of the newest additions to Camino’s line of fair trade chocolate bars! This special bar is a perfect cross between vegan milk chocolate and dark chocolate!
Fairtrade oat milk chocolate with hazelnuts and pieces of salted caramel. 43% dairy-free milk chocolate that’s a little on the dark side for a milk chocolate. It’s smooth and creamy, but also packs a flavoursome bite due to the higher cocoa content.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Sugar*(Golden Cane Sugar*), Cocoa Butter*, Cacao Mass*, Oat flour* (gluten-free), Caramel pieces*(cane sugar*, fructose*), Hazelnut pieces*, Ground Hazelnuts*, Sea Salt (Guérande), Ground Vanilla Beans*. *Fairtrade certified. Contains hazelnuts. May contain peanuts, almonds and milk.
- Name: Oat-based hazelnuts & salted caramel
- Product: Hazelnut salted caramel chocolate bar with oat milk
- Category: Milk chocolate (dairy free)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 80g
- Origin country: Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Acopagro (Peru), El Quinacho (Peru), CACVRA (Peru), Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: Your wishes have come true! This deliciously creamy but still richly chocolatey bar is oat milk based and chock full of the goodness of hazelnuts and vegan salted caramel! Gone are the days when vegans had to deal with less-than-great treat options—everyone will love this bar! The crunchy nuts and caramel are absolutely perfect, and the 43% cocoa makes this a darker milk chocolate. That means all the rich, deep chocolate flavour and milky creaminess without any of the dairy. At last! This 80g bar is just the right size for sharing.