Golden Green tea (loose leaf) from JusTea is a fair trade tea that’s naturally low in caffeine. Similar to the traditional genmaicha tea, with toasted rice to create a bold, full flavour. Only now, there’s a fresh hit of tropical fruit to boost the flavour! JusTea is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, and their teas are also non-GMO certified. Available in beautiful 100g tins with a hand-carved wooden spoon for portioning. No teabags makes this a zero-waste product!
Each tin of Golden Green tea loose leaf tea contains enough for 40 cups if steeped once. It can also easily be steeped a second time, if you desire, giving you 80 delicious cups from one tin!
Make sure you hang onto your empty tin for other uses, or recycle it with your curbside recycling program!
Ingredients: Kenyan green tea, sencha tea, toasted organic brown rice, papaya, black peppercorn, cinnamon, natural coconut flavour.
- Name: Golden Green tea (loose leaf)
- Product: Green tea blend (genmaicha style)
- Category: Loose leaf
- Brand: JusTea
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country: Kenya
- Producer: Katah family in the Nandi Hills
- Package details: Reusable metal tin with hand-carved wooden spoon. Small (plastic) window in the top of the tin.
- Details: Golden Green tea is a delicious blend of Kenyan green tea, toasted rice grains and the tropical fruitiness of papaya and coconut. It’s like if a traditional genmaicha tea decided to take a tropical holiday with its friends, papaya and coconut! Rounded out with warming pepper and cinnamon, this award-winning tea is going to win your heart at the first sip! Comes in a 100g tin.
There are no reviews yet.