These Glass Rainbow Earrings from Ten Thousand Villages are a great way to show your love of colours! Ethically made in Chile, these earrings are inspired by the natural beauty of the rainbow. Here, all 7 traditional colours are represented. Skilled artisans make these fun earrings in Chile—receiving a fair wage for their beautiful work, of course!
Dangling earrings are a great way to make a bold fashion statement, as they can give any outfit a boost! In this case, you can be fashionable and ethical with these stylish earrings!
Because these earrings have surgical steel hooks, they’re hypoallergenic and appropriate for most folks. They’ll also avoid rusting, so you can enjoy them for years and years!
- Name: Glass Rainbow Earrings
- Product: Rainbow-inspired hook earrings
- Category: Jewellery, earrings
- Brand: Ten Thousand Villages
- Fair trade body: World Fair Trade Organization (WFTO)
- Item size: 1.5cm/0.75” diameter x 3.5cm/1.5″ long
- Producer organization: Beas y Tapia
- Origin country: Chile
- Package details: simple cardboard tag to attach earrings to
- Details: These pretty and dangly earrings are perfect for the colourful person in your life! Their bright colours are a great addition to any outfit, and the surgical steel hooks are hypoallergenic, too. Also, did we mention the makers earned a fair wage for their gorgeous work? Wear these earrings with pride, knowing that everyone along the supply chain is earning a fair income!