This Fleece Navidad handmade Christmas card features a sheep’s face, framed by strings of Christmas lights. Above and below the sheep, the words “Fleece Navidad” appear. The colours are vibrant and festive, made with a variety of recycled papers. It’s perfect for celebrating Christmas with your loved ones, or sending in the mail to an out-of-town friend. And the inside is blank so you can customize it exactly as you need to!
Made by fair trade artisans in the Philippines. The makers are part of a cooperative called Sanctuary Spring, which supports marginalized women by providing safe work for fair wages. Good Paper is a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
If you have a loved one who lives out of town, why not send them this cute, handmade card this holiday season? Handmade, fair trade cards are an extra special and thoughtful gift. It’s like giving a gift to your loved one, and also giving the gift of fairness to workers!
These cards are made by women survivors of sex trafficking. They make 100% recycled paper and then use it to make cards like this one. Of course, that makes these beautiful cards extra gentle on the environment, too! These cards also provide crucial income for these women.
Each card is lovingly made by hand. Each card also comes with a red envelope.
- Name: Fleece Navidad handmade Christmas card
- Product: Handmade holiday card (Christmas)
- Occasion: Holidays
- Brand: Good Paper
- Certifications: Fair Trade Federation
- Item weight: 25g
- Origin country: Philippines
- Producer: Sanctuary Spring
- Package details: Individually wrapped in cellophane. Envelope included.
- Details: This cute card is great for giving to loved ones around Christmas, especially for those who live a bit further away. Made with recycled papers, you can also feel good about its environmental footprint. Skilled artisans in the Philippines recycle paper to create this beautiful handmade paper, and then they transform it into beautiful cards. We sell each card separately, and each includes an envelope.
There are no reviews yet.