Fair trade Easter eggs in solid chocolate & praliné-filled varieties from Oxfam Fair Trade. Certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 160g boxes of 4 varieties of filled chocolate eggs.
Luxuriously filled chocolate eggs, perfect for giving at Easter time!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade cocoa butter, whole milk powder, organic hazelnuts, Fairtrade organic vanilla. Cocoa solids: minimum 46%. Milk solids: minimum 13%.
- Name: Easter Eggs
- Product: Seasonal Belgian chocolate (solid chocolate, chocolate filled with praliné)
- Category: Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, praliné (hazelnut filling)
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 160g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Madagascar, India, Dominican Republic, Peru
- Cooperatives: Promabio (Madagascar), Sugar partners from India (India), Conacado (Dominican Republic), Acopagro (Peru) and CAC Divisoria Ltda (Peru)
- Package details: Cardboard box outside; cellophane bag with twist-tie closure inside; eggs individually wrapped in foil
- Details: these individually-wrapped treats are taking a classic and elevating it to grown-up decadence! Includes solid milk and dark chocolate eggs, as well as praliné-filled milk and white chocolate eggs. About 14 eggs per box mean that these are great for sharing, Easter egg hunts and more!