Fairtrade turmeric from Cha’s Organics is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in 30g boxes.
This turmeric comes ground for easy use in your favourite recipes.
Excellent in your favourite soups, stews, curries and smoothies! Because turmeric has been used for millennia for its anti-fungal properties and beautiful yellow colour in canning, many of your favourite pickle recipes also include this aromatic spice. Also very popular in smoothies because it’s said to help with inflammation.
Truly versatile, delicious and nutritious, this powdered, golden root should appear in every spice rack!
- Name: Cha’s Organics turmeric (ground)
- Product: Ground turmeric root
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 30g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Popular in both sweet and savoury dishes, this beautiful golden root has been carefully dried and ground up with love. Add it to your favourite soups, curries, smoothies and pickle recipes! Enjoying it regularly in your diet has been said to help with inflammation, too. With its beautiful, aromatic flavour, it’s easy to find a delicious use for it!
Recipes featuring this ingredient
Scratch Butter Chicken Recipe
There are no enquiries yet.