These Fairtrade spice cookies (speculoos) from Maya are a brand new product that will help you snack ethically. Sold individually or in a bundle of 12, each 5.5g cookie is individually wrapped.
An absolutely delicious spiced honey biscuit, a little reminiscent of a gingerbread cookie. Perfect for dunking in your coffee or tea, this satisfying and crunchy little biscuit would be a delicious, light dessert. Each biscuit comes individually wrapped, so they’re great for doing outreach as well. Get some individually to try for yourself, or pick them up by the dozen!
Ingredients: WHEAT flour, raw cane sugar*, vegetable oils and fats (palm, canola), SOY flour, honey*, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate), cinnamon*, nutmeg*. * ingredient from a fair trade partnership.
Contains wheat (gluten), soybeans. May contain eggs, milk, nuts.
- Name: Maya Speculoos
- Product: Cookies with honey and spices
- Category: Prepared foods, biscuits and crackers
- Brand: Maya
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 5.5g
- Origin country: Mexico
- Cooperatives: Maya Vinic (Mexico)
- Package details: Plasticized foil wrapper (individually wrapped)
- Details: These tasty Fairtrade spice cookies come individually or by the dozen. Made with the goodness of Fairtrade honey and whole cane sugar, then spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, these biscuits are extra sweet because they support small-scale producers in Mexico! Perfect to enjoy with a cup of fair trade coffee or tea, or around the holidays!