Fairtrade milk chocolate from Camino is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free. Available in 100g bars.
Wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Whole milk powder, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade cacao mass, ground hazelnuts, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans.
May contain: Almonds, Peanuts.
Contains: Milk, Hazelnuts.
- Name: Milk
- Product: Milk chocolate bar with hazelnuts added
- Category: Milk chocolate (38% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: Just a classic milk chocolate bar, with a hint of hazelnuts for added creaminess (it’s still smooth as silk)! This 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.
Recipes featuring this ingredient
Double chocolate cookies (customizable!)
There are no reviews yet.