Camino dark chocolate bar (55%) is certified by Fairtrade International. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 100g bars.
Fair trade chocolate wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Dark
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This medium dark chocolate is not too dark and not too light—just right for those who also enjoy milk chocolate. The same delicious chocolate as Camino minis, but this 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.
Recipes featuring this ingredient