IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Camino dark chocolate minis (55%) are certified by Fairtrade International. They also have organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in a 150-pack (counter dispenser) or 30-pack of 4.5g bars.
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade golden cane sugar, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade whole cane sugar, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, soy and milk.
- Name: Minis
- Product: Miniature dark chocolate bars
- Category: Dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 675g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru) and CACVRA (Peru)
- Package details: Paper inner wrappers (individually-wrapped) in cardboard box.
- Details: The original, smooth dark chocolate from Camino! Not too sweet and also not too dark, making them a hit with most folks. These mini chocolates are 4.5 grams each and individually wrapped, making them just perfect for giving out at your events or sharing with friends!