Camino dark chocolate minis (55%) are certified by Fairtrade International. They also have organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in a 150-pack (counter dispenser) or 30-pack of 4.5g bars.
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade golden cane sugar, Fairtrade cacao butter, Fairtrade whole cane sugar, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 55% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, soy and milk.
- Name: Minis
- Product: Miniature dark chocolate bars
- Category: Dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 675g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru) and CACVRA (Peru)
- Package details: Paper inner wrappers (individually-wrapped) in cardboard box.
- Details: The original, smooth dark chocolate from Camino! Camino dark chocolate minis aren’t too sweet and also not too dark, making them a hit with most folks. These mini chocolates are 4.5 grams each and individually wrapped, making them just perfect for giving out at your events or sharing with friends!