Cha’s Organics Ayur Masala curry powder is fair trade (certified by Fair For Life). It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Vegan. Available in 30g boxes.
This Ayur Masala curry powder is a little different than what you typically get in the grocery aisle. It could be better described as a Sri Lankan curry powder, with curry leaf and other flavours that are typical of South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisine. We absolutely love it on roasted vegetables and in our favourite eggplant curry! But you can use it in most savoury dishes to add a wonderful depth of flavour.
This fair trade spice blend comes ground for easy use in your favourite recipes.
- Name: Cha’s Organics Ayur Masala
- Product: South Indian/Sri Lankan spice blend
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 30g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: This spice blend will add a delicious depth of flavour to your favourite soups, curries and stews! Use in any recipe that requests a South Indian/Sri Lankan spice blend, or even on unseasoned foods to add extra flavour! Delicious on roasted potatoes, kale chips or any other savoury dish you decide to put it in!
justindeconti (verified owner) –
This a great spice mix! It tastes great on its own, but it’s also easy to mix with other spices if you want to tweak the flavour.