Camino cocoa powder (Dutch processed) is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free and vegan. Available in 224g tins.
Ingredients: Alkalized Fairtrade cocoa, potassium carbonate (acidity corrector).
May contain: milk, soy.
- Name: Cocoa powder
- Product: Dutch-processed cocoa powder (alkali added)
- Category: Baking chocolate
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 224g
- Origin country: Dominican Republic
- Cooperatives: CONACADO (Dominican Republic)
- Package details: Recyclable metal and cardboard tin with plastic re-sealable lid. Foil seal for freshness.
- Details: This all-natural, fair trade and organic cocoa powder is perfect for all of your recipes! It’s made without any added sugar and just what you need to add a chocolatey boost to brownies, smoothies, cakes and more! Because a small amount of alkali (baking soda) is added to this cocoa powder to balance the acidity, it’s extra-smooth and perfect for any recipe. A classic staple for any kitchen pantry!