Cha’s Organics whole clove bud is certified by Fair For Life. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Naturally vegan. Available in 25g boxes.
This clove bud is available whole for versatile use in your favourite recipes. Use it whole for canning and savoury recipes. Grind it up and use powdered for your favourite cakes and cookies! Excellent with sweet meats like pork (especially ham) and essential in spice blends like garam masala and pumpkin pie spice. One of our favourite ways to enjoy clove is in our sweet pickled beets recipe, which we make every autumn! For more recipe ideas, look below for the recipes on our blog that use clove.
Recipes featuring this ingredient
Scratch butter chicken recipe
Homemade garam masala (spice blend)
Homemade shawarma seasoning
Granny’s (vegan) raisin spice cake
- Name: Cha’s Organics whole clove
- Product: Whole clove bud
- Category: Herbs & spices
- Brand: Cha’s Organics
- Certifications: Fair For Life, Organic
- Item size: 25g
- Origin country: Sri Lanka
- Package details: Recycled paper box with cellophane inner bag.
- Details: Clove bud is used in sweet and savoury dishes alike! In Canada, some of the most common recipes featuring clove are cakes and cookies, but you’ll also sometimes see it in canning recipes. However, clove is also a staple in savoury dishes in Asia, and no South Indian or Sri Lankan kitchen would be caught without it! This clove is grown in small-scale, biodiverse family gardens in Sri Lanka, so we like to think you can taste the extra love that goes into it!
There are no reviews yet.