Navitas Organics’ Fairtrade Certified cocoa nibs are certified by Fairtrade International. Organic, non-GMO, kosher, Fairtrade Certified, gluten free and vegan. Available in 227g bags.
Sometimes called a superfood, these cocoa nibs contain 480mg of flavanols per serving.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place
Ingredients: Certified Fairtrade and organic cacao nibs (Theobroma cacao).
More from Navitas Organics:
Derived from Theobroma cacao, also known as the cacao tree or cocoa tree, we use the precious cacao bean to provide you with one of the most nutritious superfoods: cacao nibs! Boasting only one ingredient, this cocoa derivative is the least processed chocolate you can find—because it’s simply edible cacao bean. Our Cacao Nibs are minimally processed, gently ground nibs with no added sugar processed with care to maintain their abundant nutrients. They’re a great source of dietary fiber, antioxidants and magnesium. Plus, you can’t beat the flavor. With a deep, slightly bitter taste of unsweetened dark chocolate and satisfying crunch, Navitas Organics Cacao Nibs are the perfect snack straight out of the bag or added to baked goods, yogurt, trail mix, smoothies, ice cream and more!
- Name: Organic Cacao Nibs
- Product: Fairtrade Certified cocoa nibs (broken up cocoa beans)
- Category: Baking chocolate
- Brand: Navitas Organics
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 227g
- Package details: Plasticized foil bag
- Details: Intense, pure chocolate taste with no additives. Naturally vegan and perfect to add crunch and chocolate flavour to your next trail mix or baking project! Comes in 120g stand-up pouches.