IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
Camino bittersweet chocolate bar (71%) is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 100g bars.
Wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 71% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Bittersweet
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Dark chocolate (71% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: The bar for those that like a nice, dark chocolate. 71% cocoa solids make this bar fall right where dark enthusiasts tend to like it! Not too sweet, with a little bitterness to remind you it’s a bittersweet chocolate bar. This 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.