Camino bittersweet chocolate bar (71%) is Fairtrade Certified®. It also has organic certification by Canada Organic. Gluten-free, vegan and kosher. Available in 100g bars.
Wrapped in recyclable paper and a fully biodegradable inner wrapper made from wood resin. Please recycle and compost!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cacao mass, Fairtrade sugars (golden cane sugar, whole cane sugar), Fairtrade cacao butter, ground Fairtrade vanilla beans. Minimum 71% cacao.
May contain: Tree nuts, peanuts, milk.
- Name: Bittersweet
- Product: Dark chocolate bar
- Category: Dark chocolate (71% cocoa solids)
- Brand: Camino (La Siembra)
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin country (cocoa, sugar): Peru, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: ACOPAGRO (Peru), QUINACHO (Peru), CACVRA (Peru) and Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Biodegradable inner wrapper (made from trees), paper outer wrapper.
- Details: This Camino bittersweet chocolate bar is great for those that like a nice, dark chocolate. 71% cocoa solids make this bar fall right where dark enthusiasts tend to like it! Not too sweet, with a little bitterness to remind you it’s a bittersweet chocolate bar. This 100g bar is just the right size for sharing.