These fair trade sesame crackers from Oxfam Fair Trade are the perfect way to get an energy boost, while also supporting small-scale producers. 250g package.
Bursting with toasted sesame flavour, these crackers are just right for your favourite dips and spreads! Or enjoy them alone for a satisfyingly crunchy snack. They offer a great multigrain profile in both flavour and nutrition! The ingredients are totally vegan (though they’re made in a facility that processes eggs & milk).
Made without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, and using Fairtrade Certified ingredients from small-scale producers.
Ingredients: wheat flour, Fairtrade quinoa flour, Fairtrade tapioca flour, Fairtrade sesame seeds (13%), corn oil, Fairtrade virgin olive oil, Fairtrade cane sugar, salt, raising agent (sodium acid carbonate), sunflower lecithin, rosemary extract.
Contains wheat, sesame. May contain eggs, milk, nuts, soybeans.
- Name: Sesame crackers
- Product: Wheat crackers with sesame seeds
- Category: Prepared foods, biscuits and crackers
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: contains ingredients certified by Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 250g
- Origin countries: Palestine, Costa Rica, Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay
- Cooperatives: PARC (Palestine), Coopeagri (Costa Rica), Anapqui (Bolivia), Camari (Ecuador), Manduvira (Paraguay)
- Package details: Plastic foil
- Details: Savoury and with the aromatic richness of Palestinian olive oil, these fair trade sesame crackers will satisfy even the biggest snack craving! Great for topping with your favourite cheese or other savoury toppings.