Fair trade peanuts (salted and roasted) by Pakka is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 150g pouches.
These nuts are salted, roasted, vegan and absolutely delicious. Perfect for those who prefer a salty snack, or who need a protein boost between meals! Truly delicious when paired with the sweetness of fair trade raisins, too! Alternatively, chop and sprinkle on top of your savoury dishes (pad Thai is a great candidate, for example!).
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic peanuts (97.8%), salt (1.2%), sunflower oil (1%).
- Name: Peanut (salt)
- Product: Fair trade peanuts (shelled, roasted & lightly salted)
- Category: Chips & savoury snacks, Dried fruit & nuts
- Brand: Pakka
- Certifications: Fairtrade International, Organic
- Item weight: 150g
- Origin country: China
- Producer organization: Yishui Xingye (China)
- Package details: Stand-up plastic pouch.
- Details: These satisfyingly crunchy, just-salty-enough peanuts are sure to satisfy those who love salty snacks! Snacking nuts are a great option for a high-protein boost on the go. Enjoy them on their own, or chop and sprinkle on your favourite sweet and savoury dishes. You know they’ll taste extra great, knowing that the workers to made this delicious snack were treated fairly! From the Yishui Xingye producer organization in Shandong, China.
There are no reviews yet.