Fair trade orange juice (organic) by Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Also meets European organic standards. Available in 1 litre tetra packs.
All-natural orange juice, unsweetened and without additives (made from concentrate). Made from ethically grown oranges from Brazil & Ghana, so your morning glass can start your day on the right food and treat workers well all at the same time! Plus, it’s naturally full of vitamin C to help keep your immune system working just as nature intended.
The package is a standard tetra pack and is curbside recyclable in many municipalities. Please recycle if this service is offered in your area!
Ingredients: Fairtrade organic orange juice from concentrate.
- Name: Fair trade orange juice (organic)
- Product: Orange juice from concentrate
- Category: Cold beverages, fruit juice
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item volume: 1 litre (1000ml)
- Origin countries: Ghana, Brazil
- Cooperatives: Pinora (Ghana), Coagrosol (Brazil), Coopealnor (Brazil)
- Package details: Tetra pack
- Details: 100% orange juice from concentrate, without any additives! Perfect for those looking to avoid added sugar, or artificial flavours and colours! This all-natural, unsweetened juice is full of the goodness of only fair trade and organic oranges, as it should be!