These fair trade coffee candies by Oxfam Fair Trade are a hard candy perfect for grown-up taste buds. Available in 100g packages.
Similar to the hard candies you know and love, this particular variety tastes like delicious and perfectly sweet coffee! Typically coffee is considered a flavour only enjoyed by adults, but these candies might appeal to younger palates also, as they’re much sweeter and creamier than a cup of coffee. The added cream makes the candies reminiscent of a butterscotch candy (like you might know from Werther’s).
Because this product has cream added, it’s not appropriate for those who have a dairy sensitivity, or for vegans.
Ingredients: cane sugar*, glucose syrup, CREAM, coffee extract* (1,53%), salt, emulsifier: SOY lecithin, flavourings. * ingredient from a fair trade partnership.
- Name: Coffee Sweets
- Product: Hard candies with coffee flavouring
- Category: Candy
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: contains ingredients certified by Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 100g
- Origin countries: Tanzania, Costa Rica
- Cooperatives: KCU (Tanzania), Coopeagri (Costa Rica)
- Package details: Candies individually wrapped inside a cellophane outer bag
- Details: Oxfam Fair Trade coffee candies make perfect favours, stocking stuffers and more! Made with fair trade sugar and natural flavouring, they’re a new spin on a classic caramel hard candy, with just the right amount of cream added. Individually-wrapped candies make these easy to give out at holidays and events, too! Comes in a 100g bag.