IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
This fair trade Belgian milk chocolate from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 200g bars.
Fair trade Belgian milk chocolate that’s perfect for baking, gifts and more!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, whole milk powder, Fairtrade cocoa butter, Fairtrade cocoa mass, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 32%; milk solids: minimum 22.5%.
- Name: Milk Chocolate
- Product: Milk chocolate bar
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 200g
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: The classic. Nothing to get in the way of the smooth, rich creaminess of Belgian milk chocolate. Tastes even better knowing it’s fair trade! These bars are 200 grams and perfect for sharing.
Recipes featuring this ingredient