This fair trade Belgian milk chocolate from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 200g bars. Wrapped in aluminum foil, then in paper, making it a zero-waste and plastic-free product. So please recycle and help us keep the planet a little greener.
Fair trade Belgian milk chocolate that’s perfect for baking, gifts and more!
This bar is part of Oxfam Fair Trade’s “Bite to Fight” campaign, which highlights producers in West Africa (particularly Côte d’Ivoire), where there has traditionally been a problem with forced child labour. And since chocolate is a treat for Canadians, but it’s sometimes a nightmare for the people who produce it, this campaign is especially empowering! All of the cocoa from this bar is also sourced from Côte d’Ivoire at higher-than-minimum prices. This helps the producers invest in their future, which in turn creates a brighter future for their families and communities. And when families and communities have what they need to thrive, that can help break the cycle of poverty. Now, that’s something to feel good about, wouldn’t you agree?
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, whole milk powder, Fairtrade cocoa butter, Fairtrade cocoa mass, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 32%; milk solids: minimum 22.5%.
- Name: Milk Chocolate
- Product: Milk chocolate bar
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 200g
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: The classic. Nothing to get in the way of the smooth, rich creaminess of Belgian milk chocolate. Tastes even better knowing it’s fair trade! These bars are 200 grams and perfect for sharing.
Recipes featuring this ingredient