IMPORTANT: in the summer, chocolate requires special shipping. This is because chocolate melts en-route unless we use special packaging and express shipping. For this reason, we charge an additional flat rate shipping fee for chocolate orders. Likewise, orders over $100 will incur a shipping fee if they contain chocolate. Local pickups in Ottawa are unaffected. Regular shipping will return in the autumn once the weather is cool again. We thank you for your understanding on this matter.
This fair trade Belgian dark chocolate from Oxfam Fair Trade is certified by Fairtrade International. Available in 200g bars.
Fair trade Belgian dark chocolate that’s perfect for baking, gifts and more!
Ingredients: Fairtrade cane sugar, Fairtrade cocoa mass, Fairtrade cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier). Cocoa solids: minimum 48%.
- Name: Nuts Chocolate
- Product: Milk chocolate bar with Brazil nuts
- Category: Milk chocolate
- Brand: Oxfam Fair Trade
- Certifications: Fairtrade International
- Item weight: 200g
- Origin country: Ivory Coast (Côte d’Ivoire), Paraguay
- Cooperatives: Ecookim (Ivory Coast), La Felsina (Paraguay)
- Package details: Foil wrapper inside paper wrapper.
- Details: Decadent, rich Belgian dark chocolate without any of the distracting frills! Our customers consistently rave about this dark chocolate. These bars are 200 grams and perfect for sharing.